European Algae Biomass 2016, 20th & 21st April, Berlin, Germany
Accelerating the Commercialisation of the Algal Biomass through Applied Business Strategy
ACI’s 6th annual European Algae Biomass Conference will once again bring together senior executives from industry and academia to discuss the latest commercial and technical developments, challenges and research breakthroughs throughout the entire algae value chain.
Key Topics Include:
- Culture Management & Crop Protection
- Cultivation Systems: The Limits of Heterotrophy vs Autotrophy
- Optimisation of the Biomass Extraction – Harvesting Still a Big Issue
- Algae Research, Development, Demonstration & Deployment Projects
- European Regulation Regarding Microalgae Addressed to Feed, Food and Nutraceuticals
- Moving from R&D – How to Attract Investments Necessary to Upscale
- What Are the Most Successful Algae Products in Europe and Worldwide?
- Microalgae as a Sustainable Way to Treat Wastewater
Confirmed Speakers Include:
Margaret McCormick, CEO Matrix Genetics & Director Algae Biomass Organization
Nuno Coelho, CEO, A4F – AlgaFuel
John R. Benemann, CEO, MicroBio Engineering
Eugène J.A. Roebroeck, CEO, LGem
Silvia Fluch, Managing Director, Partner, COO, Ecoduna Production-GmbH
Cees Sagt, Principal Scientist Strain Development, DSM Biotechnology Center
Olivier Lepine, Managing Director, AlgoSource
Jorge Bauzá, I&D Director, Buggypower
Syed Isa Syed Alwi, Group CEO, Algaetech Group of Companies
Andrew Spicer, Director, Algenuity
Kirsten Heimann, Associate Professor & Project Leader Microalgae Carbon Capture, James Cook University
and many more…
Exclusive Dual Site Visit – Tuesday 19th and Thursday 21st April 2016
During the afternoon of 19th April 2016 a limited number of conference attendees will receive a unique opportunity to visit the Algae Facility at the Technical University of Applied Sciences in Wildau and during the afternoon of 21st April (Conference Day 2) the EUREF Campus site visit will take place before lunch. There is no extra charge to attend the site visits, but spaces are limited and allocated on a first come first served basis. Please register your attendance for the site visit when booking for the conference.
Who Will Attend?
Algae cultivation plant owners and operators, leading algae/biomass research institutes, technology providers for cultivation, harvesting, dewatering, drying, oil extraction and processing, plant engineers and constructors, algae end market users, biofuel producers and green energy & biotech investors.
ABO members are entitled to a 15% discount on registration. For further information or to register your attendance with this exclusive discount please contact Dimitri Pavlyk on + 44 (0)203 141 0627 or email@example.com quoting EAL6D15
Benefits of Membership
- A voice on ABO policy initiatives.
- Access to members-only resources.
- Discounted pricing to ABO events, and more!