BIO’s World Congress on Industrial Biotechnology Heads to San Diego
This year BIO’s World Congress on Industrial Biotechnology will be in sunny San Diego, April 17-20, 2016.
This is the world’s largest industrial biotechnology event for business leaders, investors, and policy makers in biofuels, biobased products, and renewable chemicals.
ABO’s executive director and several member companies will be presenting a session titled “Charting the New Algae Industry Roadmap.”
ABO members will also appear in sessions such as:
- Current State of Technology in Algae Cultivation;
- Algae Technology Development Progress: Algae Testbed Public Private Partnership Progress and Research Results; and
- Strategies for Sustainable Algal Biofuels Production.
Benefits of Membership
- A voice on ABO policy initiatives.
- Access to members-only resources.
- Discounted pricing to ABO events, and more!