ABO is a proud partner of the 2nd International Solar Fuels Conference, set to take place July 6-10, 2017.
Hosted at the University of California, San Diego, this conference will bring together scientists working with biological and chemical approaches to utilize solar energy for direct fuel production.
Topics to be addressed as part of the conference include…
- Artificial Photosynthesis and Photoelectrochemistry
- Artificial and photo biological approaches
- Materials and Molecular Science for Solar Fuels
- Light Harvesting and Photochemical Charge Separation
- Catalysis and Mechanisms
- Metabolic Engineering and Synthetic Biology
- Economics and Public Policy
- Biofuels from photosynthesis
- Photoelectrochemistry and photobiology
More details can be found on the UCSD website.