2014 Food & Fuel for the 21st Century Symposium- Pushing Genetic Boundaries of Photosynthetic Biomanufacturing
Food & Fuel for the 21st Century is holding its annual symposium– Pushing the Genetic Boundaries of Photosynthetic Biomanufacturing!
March 14-15, 2014 | Atkinson Auditorium, UC San Diego| La Jolla, California
This event will feature:
- An exploration of the latest genetic research of photosynthetic organisms for the production of biomass, biofuel, and bio-products.
- A wrap-up of Cal-CAB’s Consortium for Algal Biofuels Commercialization (CAB-Comm) grant.
- Keynote talks from Hamilton Smith of the J. Craig Venter Institute and Roger Beachy from the World Food Center at UC Davis.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Register today!
Benefits of Membership
- A voice on ABO policy initiatives.
- Access to members-only resources.
- Discounted pricing to ABO events, and more!