U.S. Department of Energy’s Bioenergies Technology Office Hosting Demonstration and Deployment Strategy Workshop
The DOE’s Bioenergy Technology Office (BETO) is hosting a workshop in March that will look at a few topics, many of which will of interest to those in the algae industry. The areas of focus will include:
- The state of technology of hydrocarbon biofuel manufacturing, as well as supportive bioproducts and chemicals.
- The technical, conversion, feedstock logistics, and market barriers to deployment of hydrocarbon biofuels.
- The highest priority barriers and what strategies can overcome them.
If these are of interest to you, consider joining university, national laboratory, industry, advocacy, government, and other stakeholders at the Demonstration and Deployment Strategy Workshop.
March 12-13, 2014 | Argonne National Laboratory Campus, Chicago, IL, USA
The discussion will result in determining how BETO can accelerate industry efforts, develop strategy and future plans, and lead to a breakout session at the Biomass 2014 Conference on July 29-30th.
Registration for the workshop is free, however spaces are limited!
Benefits of Membership
- A voice on ABO policy initiatives.
- Access to members-only resources.
- Discounted pricing to ABO events, and more!