Step Into the Future With An ABO Membership
At the Algae Biomass Organization we are building a better future with one of the most promising new technology platforms. We see how algae cultivation, harvesting and product development can come together to improve global sustainability, feed billions of people, and offer new economic opportunity.
Our industry is seeing major advances and record funding in algae research, new commercial production facilities coming online, and innovative algae products making waves in a range of new markets, major media outlets like CNN, New York Times, CNBC, and Forbes are taking notice – highlighting the exciting products and research from the industry and touting algae as a potential global game changer.
Join us as we push forward to develop new technology, science, business development, regulations and public awareness about what algae can do. With our current membership drive, you can get discounted rates when you help grow out community:
Corporate Level Members:
- Existing corporate level members will receive a 20% discount on their 2021 membership for signing up new corporate level members.*
- Each new corporate member you recruit will also receive a 20% discount on their 2021 membership.
Individual Level Members:
- Existing individual level members will receive a 20% discount on their 2021 membership for signing up new individual level members.*
- Each new individual member you recruit will receive a 50% discount on their 2020 membership.
These offers expire November 15th, 2020
Your participation in ABO puts you on track to play a role in building a new industry that is perfectly suited to meet the biggest challenges of our times. Be part of our community and invite others to do the same.
Ready to sign up a new member?
Read up 0n our member benefits and contact ABO’s Barb Scheevel today at 877.531.5512 ext. 1, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
New members do not need to be coming in at the same level as the current member. The new member must complete payment by November 15, 2020. Following payment by the new member, the recruiting member will be invoiced for membership at the 20% discounted rate. Payment must be completed by December 31, 2020.
*Each new member will receive the new member discount. Recruiting members will only receive a single discount to their membership rate.
Benefits of Membership
- A voice on ABO policy initiatives.
- Access to members-only resources.
- Discounted pricing to ABO events, and more!