NCMA Courses on Algae Culturing and Identification
The National Center for Marine Algae and Microbiota (NCMA) at the Bigelow Laboratory for Ocean Sciences will be offering two courses this year that may be of interest to ABO members looking to enhance their culturing and identification skills:
- The Algal Culturing Course will be ideal for graduate students, faculty members, industry aqua culturists, biotech professionals, algae novices, “algae-preneurs”, as well as experts.
- Taxonomic Identification of Harmful Algae in U.S. Marine Waters will be useful for state and federal government employees and academics involved in all aspects of harmful algal bloom (HAB) monitoring, research, and management.
More information about application deadlines, course dates and fees is available in the links above.
Benefits of Membership
- A voice on ABO policy initiatives.
- Access to members-only resources.
- Discounted pricing to ABO events, and more!