7th European Algae Industry Summit, April 26th and 27th
ACI’s 7th European Algae Industry Summit is fast approaching. Taking place on 26th & 27th April 2017 in Nice, France, the two way event will bring together key players within the algae industry including leaders from food, feed, nutraceuticals, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics across the globe to join our forum discussions and gain a deeper understanding of recent industry developments and, most importantly, economically viable applications.
The event targets algae cultivation plant owners and operators, food, feed, nutraceuticals, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics companies, leading algae/biomass research institutes, technology providers for cultivation, harvesting, dewatering, drying, oil extraction and processing, plant engineers and constructors, algae end market users, biofuel producers and green energy & biotech investors.
Key Topics Include:
- Global Updates on Algae Trade
- LCA and Techno-Economic Analysis
- Market Establishment with High Value Applications Cultivation
- Efforts towards Economically Efficient Technologies
- Microalgae in Chemicals, Commodity & Speciality Feeds
- Waste Water Treatment
- Algae: The Future of Food?
- Advantages of Algae in Nutraceuticals & Cosmetics
- Industry Case Studies: What Can We Learn from Both Successes & Failures?
For more information and to view the latest agenda, please visit the event site.
Benefits of Membership
- A voice on ABO policy initiatives.
- Access to members-only resources.
- Discounted pricing to ABO events, and more!