Industrial Biotechnology journal has announced a special algae R&D-themed issue to publish in October 2017, coinciding with the annual Algae Biomass Summit in Salt Lake City, Oct 29-Nov 1.
The journal is now inviting submissions of original scientific papers in the form of Reviews, Original Research, Short Communications, or Methods for publication. Submit papers by April 1, 2017.
Topics to be considered include:
- Process models and techno-economic assessments
- Human health, nutrition, personal care
- Environmental applications
- Aquaculture, animal and pet health and nutrition
- Methods, analytics, teaching aids
- Specialty and bulk chemicals
Download the call for papers to learn more.
Be sure to submit a speaking or poster abstract to the Summit as well!