ABO’s 2013-2015 Directors
Yesterday the Algae Biomass Organization announced the results of it’s latest board elections, and we’d like to extend a warm welcome to the new and returning board members that will serve until 2015!
The newly elected board members are:
- Tim Burns – BioProcess Algae
- Jose Olivares – Los Alamos National Laboratories
- Todd Taylor – Fredrikson & Byron
Four board members were re-elected to a new two-year term:
- David Hazlebeck – General Atomics
- Margaret McCormick – Matrix Genetics
- Paul Woods – Algenol Biofuels
- Tim Zenk – Sapphire Energy
These new and re-elected board members join ABO’s current board members:
- Mark Allen – Accelergy Corporation
- John Benemann – MicroBio Engineering, Inc.
- Tom Byrne – Byrne & Company, Ltd.
- Bill Glover – Boeing Commercial Airplanes
- Greg Mitchell – Scripps Institution of Oceanography
- Joel Murdock – FedEx Express
- Philip Pienkos – National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Jim Rekoske – Honeywell/UOP
More information is available in ABO’s press release.
Benefits of Membership
- A voice on ABO policy initiatives.
- Access to members-only resources.
- Discounted pricing to ABO events, and more!