The 2013 Algae Biomass Summit is kicking off in Orlando, Fl Sep. 30-Oct. 3 and there are several opportunities to be more connected to the event. Algae industry leaders from 34 countries and 48 states are expected to attend and the expo hall has sold out 3 years running. Exhibit space has just opened up, so those wishing to sign up should do right now, before spots are taken and you miss out on an opportunity to be a part of the largest gathering of algae professionals in the world, there’s no time like the present.
Sponsorship opportunities have also recently opened up and after the huge success of last year’s event spots are already going fast. Those who get these limited spots will receive several added benefits, including two full registrations and valuable exposure leading up to and at the event.
Exhibit Booth Includes
- Two complimentary full conference registrations
- Company listing on the conference website
- Company listing in the on-site program
- Company mention in promotional e-mails and brochures
- One 8′ x 10′ (foot) booth and company identification sign
Click here to become a Sponsor.
Click here to sign up for exhibit space.