Algae Biomass Summit Already in High Gear
The annual Algae Biomass Summit has drawn record-breaking attendance several years in a row, and the next event in Denver is shaping up to be the largest ever. We have received a record number of abstracts and speaker proposals, and spaces in the exhibit hall are going fast.
The 2012 Algae Biomass Summit will be held September 24-27 in Denver, Colorado.
Last year’s Summit held in Minneapolis, Minnesota was attended by more than 800 stakeholders from across the algae industry from more than 25 countries.
Some of the highlights that are beginning to take shape include:
- A Monday panel of key algae producers of biofuels and bioproducts
- A panel on Tuesday on a 2012 policy roadmap for the algae industry
- A panel discussion on algae and sustainability with representatives from NGO, corporate, and federal interests.
Many other discussion on technical, commercialization, and policy aspects will be filling out the schedule.
The Algae Biomass Summit includes countless opportunities to meet with industry leaders and network for new business opportunities.
Benefits of Membership
- A voice on ABO policy initiatives.
- Access to members-only resources.
- Discounted pricing to ABO events, and more!