First Priority Deadline: March 31, 2021
The 2021 Algae Biomass Summit is now accepting speaker and poster abstracts for the world’s largest algae conference, to be held virtually September 28-October 27, 2021.
This is your chance to share research, technology or commercial developments with the algae industry’s leaders, investors, business development executives and policymakers.
Innovations in microalgae and macroalgae (seaweed) technology, products and more are all invited to participate. Join us as we work to make algae part of a low carbon and sustainable future.
Submit your abstract before March 31, 2021 to receive preferential scoring by the review committee.
Algae Biomass Organization members do receive preferential scoring when their abstracts are reviewed by the Summit planning committee. Members must sign in before submitting. Not a member? Join today!
New Topical Tracks at the 2021 Algae Biomass Summit
The Summit is a place for collaboration in all aspects of the algae industry. This year we are accepting abstracts in five subject areas that will organize the agenda:
- Strain isolation, development, and characterization
- Cultivation and harvesting practices; Production R&D
- Downstream processing and process economics
- Commercial markets and product development
- Resources, sustainability, regulatory aspects, and policy
New Student Participation Opportunities
The 2021 Algae Biomass Summit welcomes student participation at all levels. Students, postdocs and early-career scientists will find a range of benefits at the Summit, including:
- A $50 discount on the Summit’s early bird registration rate for students and postdocs that submit abstracts before the priority deadline of March 31.
- An enhanced digital poster session.
- Networking and mentoring opportunities at the Young Innovators Lounge.
Submit your abstract here.
See you at the Summit!