ABO and EABA share member benefits
US-based Algae Biomass Organization and the European Algae Biomass Association have agreed to renew their partnership that extends the member benefits of each organization.
As the leading algae trade associations for the US and Europe, ABO and EABA will be recognized as a Supporting Organization for each other. The two organizations have also agreed to collaborate to further the development of the algae industry and associated technologies in the U.S., Europe, and globally through events, conferences, policy advocacy, and collaboration.
Among the expanded benefits the agreement brings to members of both organizations:
- Shared calendars of events, meetings, and conferences for both organizations.
- Members of each organization can register for the other’s events, conferences and meetings at the member-only rates.
- Information exchange between ABO and EABA, shared with members
Benefits of Membership
- A voice on ABO policy initiatives.
- Access to members-only resources.
- Discounted pricing to ABO events, and more!