Tour a Carbon Capture and Algae Cultivation Demonstration at the Summit
Take this rare opportunity to get up close and personal with a carbon capture and algae cultivation demonstration at the 2019 Algae Biomass Summit.
Summit attendees can now register for a tour of the Orlando Utilities Commission’s Stanton Energy Center, a multi-fuel power plant that is home to a DOE-supported project capturing waste carbon dioxide emissions for algae cultivation.
Tour attendees will be able to:
- See the latest CO2 capture technologies
- View algae operations growing biomass for a variety of uses
- Learn about valuable technical lessons, including production levels, biomass composition, CAPEX, and more.
We are offering two opportunities to take this valuable tour:
Benefits of Membership
- A voice on ABO policy initiatives.
- Access to members-only resources.
- Discounted pricing to ABO events, and more!