Announcing the 2019 Algae Biomass Summit and Call for Abstracts
The 2019 Algae Biomass Summit will be held September 16-19, 2019, at the Rosen Centre Hotel in Orlando, Florida. This marks the 13th annual staging of the world’s largest algae conference and trade show, and its first return to Florida since 2013.
Commercial algae producers, algae product developers, and the scientific community are invited to share their milestones in:
- Microalgae and macroalgae research and technology
- New algae products and markets
- Key developments in financing and policy
Submissions are particularly encouraged from algae applications in these key theme areas:
- Food, Feed, Health & Nutrition
- Water, Climate & Soils
- Biofuels & Biomaterials
Abstracts submitted by January 31, 2019 will receive preferred evaluation by the event’s planning committee.
Expose your research, technology and commercial developments to the world’s largest gathering of algae thought leaders, investors, and policy makers!
Benefits of Membership
- A voice on ABO policy initiatives.
- Access to members-only resources.
- Discounted pricing to ABO events, and more!