Tuesday is Algae Day at BIO World Congress
The BIO World Congress on Industrial Biotechnology is the world’s largest gathering of the industrial biotech sector, bringing together the biggest names in food and agriculture, energy and manufacturing, and more. And this year the Congress will host its first ever Algae Day!
ABO is partnering with BIO to present a full day of algae programming on the conference’s opening day, Tuesday, July 17, featuring presentations from leading ABO members, including Algama, Algenol, Arizona State University, Corbion Biotech, DSM, Qualitas Health and more. Sessions include:
- Microalgae: Your Sustainable Source for Vital Nutrient Solutions
- Strategies to Fast Track Algae Biofuels and Products Research
- Scaling Up Algae Omega-3s
- Algae: A Top Food Trend Today, Potential for Food Security for Tomorrow
Then join ABO staff and Directors for a Meet & Greet at the conclusion of the day’s programming, 6:00-7:30pm at 13 Restaurant in the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown. RSVP here. Join us!
Benefits of Membership
- A voice on ABO policy initiatives.
- Access to members-only resources.
- Discounted pricing to ABO events, and more!