Join ABO’s New Communications Committee!
Are you ready to help tell the story of algae to a wider audience? The Algae Biomass Organization is creating a new Communications Committee to help get the word out about all of the exciting developments in algae research, commercialization and product development.
Participation is open to all ABO members. Communications and public relations representatives of ABO members are also welcome.
The committee’s first priorities will include:
- Executing new public relations, web and social media campaigns
- Promoting algae-based products, research and commercial breakthroughs
- Publicizing the positive role algae can play in solving global challenges
- Documenting the economic benefits of a robust algae industry
Volunteering for an ABO committee is also a great opportunity to build your own network and develop a leadership role in the industry.
The Communications Committee is chaired by ABO board member Dr. Rebecca White, Vice President of Operations at Qualitas Health.
To join the committee, please RSVP to Barb Scheevel at: email@example.com
Join us and help raise the profile of all things algae!
Benefits of Membership
- A voice on ABO policy initiatives.
- Access to members-only resources.
- Discounted pricing to ABO events, and more!