Student Travel Grants to the 2018 Algae Biomass Summit
Get your abstracts for the 2018 Algae Biomass Summit ready! The Algae Foundation has announced that it is offering $500 travel grants to attend the 12th Annual Algae Biomass Summit in The Woodlands, Texas, from October 14-17, 2018.
Information for students to apply for the 2018 Mary Rosenthal Memorial Student Travel Grant can be found at: 2018 Mary Rosenthal Memorial Student Travel Grant Information.
Deadline extended! The new application deadline is April 15, 2018
To qualify students must meet the following criteria:
- Be an ABO Member;
- Be a highschool, undergraduate, graduate student or pre-doctoral student or
- Be a PhD with a post-doctoral appointment and is currently involved in a full time academic research program for no longer than 2 years.
- Submit an abstract to present a poster or oral presentation at ABS 2018 and be the presenting author of the abstract.
- Provide a suggested budget to attend the Summit
- Provide a current letter of recommendation for ABS 2018 (See below.)
An additional opportunity to receive Summit support through the ABS Poster Competition will be announced soon.
Benefits of Membership
- A voice on ABO policy initiatives.
- Access to members-only resources.
- Discounted pricing to ABO events, and more!