Cashing in on Carbon, Nitrogen, and Nutrients at the Algae Biomass Summit
Algae cultivation and other microbial approaches to mitigating carbon emissions are gaining attention for their ability to create valuable co-products alongside emissions reductions. Meanwhile, several projects around the world are also using algae to mitigate nutrient releases from domestic wastewater, agriculture and feedlot operations.
Join representatives from utilities, manufacturing and agriculture at the 2017 Algae Biomass Summit as they discuss the exciting opportunities for applications of algae in nutrient and carbon recycling. Plenary speakers include:
- Mark Allen, Vice President, Accelergy Corporation
- Rob Teegarden, Vice President, Orlando Utilities Commission
- Mark Edwards, Co-Founder, Sustainable Phosphorus Alliance
- Dal Wayment, General Manager, South Davis Sewer District, Utah
Check out the full 2017 Algae Biomass Summit agenda at: 2017 Algae Biomass Summit Agenda
Benefits of Membership
- A voice on ABO policy initiatives.
- Access to members-only resources.
- Discounted pricing to ABO events, and more!