Young Innovators Lounge
The Summit’s Young Innovators Lounge is an opportunity for those early in their careers or just beginning their journey in the industry to connect with established algae companies and research institutions.
The Young Innovators Lounge offers a unique opportunity to connect aspiring students and companies looking for top-notch talent.
During each of the Energy Breakout Sessions, the Young Innovators Lounge hosts leaders from both industry and academia for round table discussions to chat about the latest research and provide helpful industry insights from their wealth of experience.
Come by to join discussion, review resumes, and connect with the brightest upcoming algae industry players!
With over 180 different companies, research labs and other organizations represented at the Algae Biomass Summit there can be no better place to build a network in the algae industry.
Last year’s program included the following speakers:
- Schonna Manning with Florida International University, Assistant Professor
- David Ramjohn with AlgEternal Technologies, LLC, Executive Management – C-Level, VP
- Babetta (Babs) Marrone with Los Alamos National Laboratory, Senior Scientist, Fellow
- Natalie Cookson with Quantitative BioSciences, Inc., President
- Stephen Gomez with Santa Fe Community College, Dept. Chair
- Dan Levy with AECOM, Vice President