Notice of the 2015 Annual Meeting of the Algae Biomass Organization
According to Article III, Section 3.10 of the bylaws of the organization, the Board of Directors hereby gives notice of the annual general meeting of the Algae Biomass Organization which will take place in conjunction with the Algae Biomass Summit.
This meeting will take place on:
Wednesday, September 30, 2015
11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. ET
The Wilson Room
Marriott Washington Wardman Park
2660 Woodley Road NW
Washington, DC USA.
All organization members are invited to participate.
Agenda for the meeting:
- Report on the activities of the organization in the past year.
- Chairman’s Report
- Executive Director’s Report
- Committee Reports
- Overview of the Objectives for 2016
I look forward to seeing you there!
Algae Biomass Organization
Benefits of Membership
Joining ABO is the best way to become involved in this exciting industry, make new connections, and influence how algae can shape the future.
Members also benefit from:
- A voice on ABO policy initiatives.
- Access to members-only resources.
- Discounted pricing to ABO events, and more!